Cash App has always given us several reasons to use it and one such common reason why people like this app is because it is not only limited to sending and receiving money. Hence, in today's blog post, we shall be having a closer look at the process to make a visible increase in our funds. Now, you might be wondering how that is even possible. Well, Cash App allows you to make investments in stocks of different companies along with Bitcoin trading. And, all of this is available right after you do your Cash App login.
So, if you are a new Cash App user and you wish to put your money to work, then you surely can take a look at the topics that I am going to include in today's read. So, stay tuned to learn more about it.
Buy stocks through Cash App after Cash App login
As you know that people usually invest the surplus money that they have so that they can extract more benefits out of their money. So, if you are planning to use your surplus money to make an investment in any of the popular stocks, then you can easily do so with the help of the Cash App platform. This allows you to make sure that you receive good returns when the stock market goes up. And the same is the case with crypto assets.
Here we are with the steps that you can take for buying stocks through Cash App:
- Open Cash App and sign in with the Cash App login code
- Followed by this, you can use the search bar to look for the preferred company name
- Or, use the given list to find out your desired company
- Followed by this, make a selection for the desired company and select "Buy"
- Right after this, you can select a preset amount or enter a custom amount for the same
- Now, complete the verification process as prompted on the screen
- To complete the process, enter your PIN or use your Cash App sign up Touch ID
If you have enough funds in your Cash App account, the purchase order would be processed immediately. In case you do not have sufficient balance, the amount shall be debited from the card that you have linked with your Cash App account.
As soon as you complete the process, you can track or view the status of your investment by choosing the "Investing" tab available on your Cash App home screen and then navigating to the "My Portfolio" tab.
I hope you understood this process and now we shall have a look at the process to purchase Bitcoin through Cash App. Have a look.
Buying cryptocurrency i.e. Bitcoin through Cash App
As you know that crypto investing is one of the biggest alternatives to stock investment and people are extracting a lot of benefits from it. So, in this process, we shall be guiding you on how you can invest in crypto through Cash App. Since the only crypto available for trading on Cash App is Bitcoin, therefore, we will be taking a look at the same.
Here's what you got to do:
- Open the Cash App application on your device
- You can also open its official website Cash.app/login
- Now, feed the Cash App sign-in code to access your account
- Once done with that, you can go to the "Bitcoin" tab which is available on your home screen
- Now, spot and select the "Buy Bitcoin" option to proceed further
- At this stage, choose a pre-set amount or enter a custom amount
- Now, review the given details and lastly confirm the transaction by entering the PIN
- As the last step, you need to select the "Confirm" option
I hope now you got an idea of how you can trade crypto assets or invest in stocks through your Cash App account.
As you can clearly witness, one-time Cash App login opens several gateways for you to make great financial moves and strategies. If you are a beginner with this platform, then you might be interested to know that you can actually put your money to work by investing it through Cash App. And, we have already explained to you the method to do so.